Bangkok Magnificent Lights Tuk Tuk Tour
Duration : 4 Hrs.
Time : 5pm – 8.45pm
- a dress code applies for temple visits (see detail)
Explore Bangkok Old City at night on a fun and safe Tuk Tuk ride and experience the Old City transforming from twilight into dark. We’ll visit the area’s key attractions and temples which offer different views from the day time – beautifully illuminated and photogenic, plus tourist-empty! At each stop you’ll get to learn their intriguing fun fact, history, stories, as well as temple manners which the locals practice. We’ll dive into local experience by visiting an authentic local market, and savoring delicious cuisines at Chinatown’s street food stalls.
- A fun and safe Tuk Tuk ride through Bangkok's Old City at night
- Marveling at Bangkok Old City's key attractions after hours when they're beautifully illuminated and lack of crowd
- UNESCO award-winning Thai Chedi legacy – the stupa at Wat Prayurawongsawas Worawiharn
- Experiencing authentic local dining scenes. You will taste different dishes at Chinatown's street stalls
|Number of People (PAX)||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8||9|
|Price per person (THB)||2,600||2,400||2,250||2,090||1,900|
|Number of guests||Prices Per Person THB|
|2 - 3 pax||2,600|
|4 - 5 pax||2,400|
|6 - 7 pax||2,250|
Meet at BTS Wong Wian Yai and take off to the market. At the market, you'll experience the atmosphere of an authentic Thai market not set up for tourists and see how Thai people shop for their groceries. Then we move to Wat Prayurawongsawas Worawiharn whose beautiful stupa won a UNESCO award. Wat Arun which glows with light against the dark sky is the next stop. Then we take a ferry across the Chao Phraya river to the famous Wat Pho. Once you get off the river and look back, you'll see Wat Arun in the wider angle. At Wat Pho, marvel at the beautifully lit 4 pagodas. After, we explore the streets of Bangkok Old City on the Tuk Tuk for about 30 minutes to see the area's key attractions. Then we go to Chinatown to savor its delicious street food.
- Experienced and friendly licensed local tour guide
- Basic medical insurance
- Food and drinks which the tour guide provides
What's not included?
- Pick-up and drop-off service (our meeting place is easily reached via BTS or public skytrain system)
- Food and drinks which the tour guide doesn't provide and are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for the guide and the Tuk Tuk driver
Wong Wian Yai BTS Station, Exit 3