Chatuchak Market Guided Shopping Tour
Duration : 1PM - 4PM
Time : 3 Hrs.
Availability: Saturday and Sunday
The most popular shopping place in Bangkok, Chatuchak Weekend Market always ends up on travelers’ visiting list. The market offers a variety of souvenirs for you to bring home. But with over 15,000 stalls, first-timers find it very challenging to navigate the market. Let our tour guide show you the sections and the best shops to buy quality souvenirs. We’ll cover 5 types of Thai souvenirs popular among travellers, which are clothes and accessories, handicrafts, silverware, home decors, and trinkets. Don’t waste any time getting lost in this labyrinth-like market and let us guide you to buy souvenirs to impress your homies now!
- Be guided through Chatuchak Market, known to be difficult to navigate if you're a first-timer.
- Save time and make the most out of your Chatuchak shopping trip by visiting only highlighted shops with best quality souvenirs.
- Discover the best 5 categories of Thai souvenirs that will surely impress your people at home
- Buy items and souvenirs from shops offering the best prices.
- Avoid being lost in translation with the vendors. Our tour guide will be your personal translator
|Number of People (PAX)||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Price per person (THB)||1,400||1,400||1,100||1,100||900||900||700|
|Number of guests||Prices Per Person THB|
Meet at Kamphaeng Phet MRT Station, Exit 2, then set off to explore the labyrinth-like Chatuchak Market. First we'll visit the fashion alleys where you can look at clothes, bags, and shoes. Then we walk off to the handicraft sections with beautiful soap, paintings, and handmade souvenirs. Nest, we walk around the silver and home décor zones where there are tableware, pretty lamps, spa products, incenses, and also dry food. At the last sections, you'll find trinkets such as silk, ceramics, photo frames, and antique items. The tour finishes where we start, and you may continue shopping on your own.
- A bottle of cold drinking water
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
What's not included?
- Pick up and drop off
- Gratuity (tips)
- Meet : Kamphaeng Phet MRT Station
- End : Kamphaeng Phet MRT Station