Michelin Star Restaurants in Bangkok with Private Driver
Duration : 6 Hrs.
Time : 4.30pm - 10.30pm
- Please book 48 hours in advance as we need to book tables for you.
If you are a foodie visiting Bangkok or simply like to enjoy delicious food, you must visit these Michelin star restaurants in Bangkok which we have picked for you. While the first three are listed in The Plate and Bib Gourmand categories, the last restaurant is famous for a great and inspiring concept. The restaurants are located in Thong Lo and Ekamai, upscale neighborhoods of Bangkok with several bars, if you fancy going out afterwards. See which restaurants and what dishes recommend at each below.
WATTANA PANICH RESTAURANT (THE PLATE)
Stay 25 mins
This legendary beef noodle soup restaurant has been in business for over 60 years. The broth is very tasty and the sliced beef will simply melt in your mouth. The secret to the tasty and tender beef is the large stew pot which has never been cleaned since their Day 1!
- Beef soup, with or without noodle
- Mutton stewed in Chinese herbs
KHAO (BIB GOURMAND)
Stay 1 hr
Run by Vichit Mukura, a former chef at the Mandarin Oriental where he worked for 28 years, this bright and airy restaurant serves 10 out of 10 traditional Thai dishes and Thai recipes with a twist, all artistically presented. The freshest ingredients come from the chef's favorite Or Tor Kor wet market and from his own organic farms. On another time, you may come here for chef's table-style 6, 8, and 10 course meals.
- Appetizers: Crispy Rice Noodle (หมี่กรอบ), Rice Crackers with Chicken and Prawn Dip and Mustard Green Leaves Wrapped Savory Bites (หน้าตั้ง-เมี่ยงลาว ข้าวตังทอด)
- Main dishes (assortments): Stir-Fried Crispy Fluffy Catfish with Red Curry Paste (ผัดพริกขิงปลาดุกฟู), Lamb Shank in Mussaman Curry (มัสมั่นน่องแกะ)
SOUL FOOD MAHANAKORN (BIB GOURMAND)
Stay 1 hr
This cosy wood-lined restaurant serves popular regional Thai dishes and Thai street food. Their ingredients come from small farms in the northeast of Thailand, rice organic and fair trade, and meats free-range. The restaurant is also famous for the bar serving cocktails crafted by their own mixologists. Any dishes are a perfect accompaniment to their strong, tasty cocktails.
- Appetizers: Banana flower fritters fried with wild tiger prawns (หัวปลีกุ้งสับชุบแป้งทอด)
- Main dishes (assortments): Burmese pork-belly curry (แกงฮังเล)
- Drinks: Bun Bang Fai: cinnamon, Tequila, lime, chili, almond, syrup, egg white, on the rock), Soul Punch (Sangsom rum, amaretto, guava, passion fruit)
CABBAGE AND CONDOMS
Stay 1 hr
The first thing you will notice walking into the restaurant is that, there are condoms all over the place. The restaurant's profits go towards supporting development programs initiated by the Population and Community Development Association (PDA). They also underline the usage of condoms to prevent sexual diseases and unwanted pregnancies. While several come to see the quirky design, their traditional Thai dishes are very tasty too. Condoms are given out for free here.
- Appetizers: Miang Kham (Pieces of lemon, dried shrimp, peanut, ginger, shredded roasted coconut, cilli, shallots, and tasty sauce wrapped in wild betel leaves; เมี่ยงคำ)
- Main dishes (assortments): Sea bass in tamarind sauce (ปลากะพงราดซอสมะขาม)
|16.30||Pick up at your hotel|
|17.15||Arrive at Wattana Panich (The Plate)|
|17.50||Leave Wattana Panich|
|18.00||Arrive at Khao (Bib Gourmand)|
|19.20||Arrive at Soul Food Mahanakorn (Bib Gourmand)|
|20.10||Leave Soul Food Mahanakorn|
|20.40||Arrive at Cabbage & Condoms (Fine Dining)|
|21.30||Leave Cabbage & Condoms|
|22.30||Drop you off at your hotel|
What's included in the price?
Transportation : van and car and Tuk Tuk
Driver (speaks Thai only)
How to book this trip
- Choose the type of vehicle you want
- Van (max 8 passengers)
- Car (max 4 passengers)
- Tuk Tuk (max 2 passengers)
- Choose available adds-on
English speaking tour guide
Our driver speaks Thai only, if you want a smoother trip. you can hire a tour guide
Our e-booklet will provide all you need to know about each destination on this trip. What to do, see, eat, and prices. We have done a complete research for you! (coming soon)
Want to add or change
destination? Ask us now!