Motorbike Food Adventure & Amazing Night Market
Would you like to have a night food tour in Bangkok and a motorbike adventure all at the same time? This tour gives you a chance to combine both! Cruise Bangkok at night on the back of a motorbike and delve into the city’s unique dining and late night eating scenes with a food tour expert. We’ll explore the city’s best spots where Bangkokians gather to have dinner and hang out after sunsets, and feed you with delicious food at every stop we make. Don’t worry that you will be too full for the next dishes. The sample portions, once combined would be equal to a long and extended meal, and a plenty of time between stops allow you enough time to digest. Walk through markets with different atmosphere, from old-school to hipster, and taste food from only-the-local-know-the-best street stalls and hole-in-a-wall restaurants. This safe and fun motorbike ride takes you away from major tourist areas, to other parts of the city unaffected by tourist presence where you can really see how the locals live.
- A fun and safe motorbike ride through streets of Bangkok by a well-trained driver
- 5 stops and 7+ delicious dishes, drinks, and snacks such as fried chicken, Northeastern Thai hot pot, rice porridge with a variety of dishes at Bangkokians' favorite eateries.
- Talad Rod Fai, a vintage night market whose bird-eye view over arrays of colorful vendor tents won National Geographic's 2017's travel photography award under the People's Choice Winner category
- Sipping a cold drink with a bird-eye view of Talad Rod Fai at our secret bar
- A walk through a night wet market to experience local ways of life
- A visit to the shrine of Ganesh or the Elephant God, the hindu deity for success, wisdom, and wealth. The shrine, packed with devotees, offers a glimpse into Thai spiritual and supernatural beliefs.
Is the tour for me?
Travel Style : Foodie, Local Rides
Duration : 7PM – 11PM
Availability : Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun
Group Size : 2 - 8 Persons (Join In)
Price2,500 THB for Adult and Child over 12 years old
Depart from Sam Yan MRT Station, our meeting point on a motorbike to Siam to sample delicious fried chicken. The next stop is the popular Northeastern Thai hot pot at Coco Walk, a bar cluster right in the heart of the city. Then we ride north to Ari, an area full of night food hawkers to visit one of the city's best rice porridge and seafood restaurant. Here we have delicious rice porridge with various types of side dishes. Next we head to the Huay Kwang Market, explore its seafood stalls, pay respect to Ganesh God. Here, we'll have declious Northeastern Thai (Issan) food. The last stop, which is the highlight of this tour is Talad Rod Fai. We browse through its numerous vendors, sample tasty snacks, and make our way to our secret rooftop bar where we chill out with a cold drink and enjoy a view of the colorful vendor tents. The tour ends about midnight when our driver drop you off at the hotel where you roll onto bed with your happy full tummy.
- A fun motorbike ride during the tour by a well-trained driver
- 7+ delicious dishes, drinks, and snacks provided by the tour (think an extended dinner and plenty of time between stops so you can digest)
- Experienced and friendly licensed Thai tour guide
- A chilled Thai and imported beer or a non-alcoholic drink at the secret bar
- Drop off service at the end of the tour (only in designated areas. See the areas we can drop you off here.)
- Flower or garlands to offer to the Ganesh God
- Basic medical insurance
What's not included?
- Pick-up service (our meeting place is easily reached via public MRT subway system)
- Food and drinks which the tour guide doesn't provide and are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for the guide and the motorbike driver
Chamchuri Square Shopping Mall. To get to the mall, get off at Sam Yan MRT Station at Exit 2. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the ground level in front of the mall.
Every Smiling Tuk Tuk ™ tour has been designed with an emphasis on supporting and distributing incomes in local communities. Instead of having an in-house motorbike driver team, we train motorbike taxi drivers whose day job is to serve general passengers, and hire them to drive this tour for us. These motorbike taxi drivers earn little in a day, so this tour is an important source of extra income they are very delighted to have. Plus, our trainings allow them to become better and more responsible motorists and are more aware of road etiquettes – very helpful for their day job.