The Bangkok Highlights
Whether you visit Bangkok for the first time or are charmed by the city’s oldest part (The Ratanakosin Island), this half-day tour offers you first-handed experiences of the city’s most important and iconic attractions, to each you are transported by Bangkok’s famous 3-wheeler, a Tuk Tuk. Visit Bangkok’s most famous temples, walk through off-tourist-radar century-old communities, taste local dishes and yummy desserts, and get bird-eye views of the City of Angels. The tour covers most of the city’s key attractions, done in-style and in a slow pace.
- 100% local experience with friendly licensed Thai tour guide
- A safe, fun, and exciting Tuk Tuk ride through Bangkok's Old City
- A visit to the Old City's key attractions like Wat Tri Mitr, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun
- A walk through an off-tourist-radar neighborhood to experience local ways of life
- Delicious Thai lunch and desserts at a locals' favorite street stall
- A panoramic Bangkok's Old Town view from the Golden Mountain's hilltop
Is the tour for me?
Travel Style : Local Rides
Duration : 9.00 AM – 12.30 PM
Availability : Everyday
Group Size : Private
|Number of People (PAX)||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 - 9||10+|
|Price per person (THB)||2,200||2,100||2,000||1,900||1,800|
Depart from Sam Yan MRT Station, our meeting point, to Golden Buddha Temple of Wat Tri Mitr, then cross the Chao Phraya river to Wat Arun. After spending half an hour at the temple, we cross the river back by boat to visit to Wat Pho. Lunch is at a lovely street stall in the nearby Sam Phreang neighborhood. Then we leave for our last stop, the Golden Mountain to experience beautiful cityscapes. The tour finishes here about 12.30.
- All admission fees – no extra cost to you
- A bottle of water for each of you
- Basic medical insurance
- VAT and all applicable taxes
What's not included?
- Pick up and drop off. Our meeting and ending points are easily accessed by the subway (MRT) and the skytrain (BTS)
- Gratuities to tour guide & Tuk Tuk driver
- Food and beverages which the tour does not provide
Chamchuri Square Shopping Mall. To get to the mall, get off at Sam Yan MRT Station at Exit 2. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the ground level in front of the mall.
As you may know, Bangkok tuk tuk drivers are notorious for scams which makes it hard for them to gain foreign tourists' trust. Losing chances to serve foreign tourists means having less customers – not good for the already low income they make. Via traveling with us, you help them break away from this vicious circle. The training we provide to the drivers doesn't only better the quality of their service, but will also regain the good image of this Thailand's icon in tourism industry.