Bangkok never sleeps, and never stops eating! Food is available round the clock and several restaurants open in long hours even after sunsets. This tour combines exploring the city at night on a fun Tuk Tuk ride with dining at only-local-know-about eateries opening until late night. Cruising the streets of Bangkok on a 3-wheeler, we hop on and off to try a variety of sweet and savory dishes like the city’s best Pad Thai, spicy papaya salad, homemade Thai snacks, and a few more – enough to keep your stomach happy throughout the night. To get a tummy break between each place, we visit the city’s landmarks and ancient temples and enjoy their scenery and atmosphere significantly different from daytime. The Tuk Tuk will deliver you back to your accommodation just a bit before midnight. Time to discover a side of Bangkok totally unknown to other visitors!
- 100% local experience with friendly licensed Thai tour guide
- A safe, fun, and exciting Tuk Tuk ride through Bangkok at night
- 5+ delicious dishes, drinks, and snacks such as spicy Northeastern (Issan) food, Kway Toew Kua Gai (Chicken Fried Noodle), and the city's most famous Pad Thai
- A visit to Wat Pho Temple which is beautifully illuminated and empty of crowd at night
- A fun walk through Bangkok's biggest night flower market
- Sipping cold beer/cocktail/mocktail at our secret rooftop bar with the most beautiful river view in Bangkok
Is the tour for me?
Travel Style : Foodie
Duration : 8PM – Midnight
Availability : Everyday
Group Size : 2-16 Persons (Join in)
Price1,990 THB for Adult | 1,500 THB for Child
Depart from Sam Yan MRT Station, our meeting point on a Tuk Tuk to a famous Northeastern Thai (Isan) restaurant where we order spicy papaya salad, grilled pork salad, and deep-fired catfish salad. The next stop is the delicious stirred-fried chicken noodle topped with running eggs. Then, have a digestion walk at the colorful flower night market, explore Wat Pho, beautifully illuminated and empty of the crowd, and sip cold beer at our secret bar with the most beautiful river view. By this time you may feel hungry again and we are off to the best Pad Thai in Bangkok. Just a bit before Cinderella’s time, our Tuk Tuk driver will drop you off at the hotel where you roll onto bed with your happy full tummy.
- Drop off at the end of the tour (only at hotels in the city's center)
- Basic medical insurance
- VAT and all applicable taxes
What's not included?
- Pick up from the hotel. Our meeting point is easily accessed by MRT, the city's subway
- Gratuities to tour guide & Tuk Tuk driver
- Food and beverages which the tour does not provide
Chamchuri Square Shopping Mall. To get to the mall, get off at Sam Yan MRT Station at Exit 2. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the ground level in front of the mall.
Though being an iconic vehicle of Thailand, Tuk Tuk drivers earn little daily. With a plenty of air-conditioned taxis in Bangkok, Tuk Tuk drivers have to compete with them to get passengers. And we haven't mentioned that Tuk Tuks are notorious for scamming foreign tourists, which makes it hard for them to gain your trust. Losing chances to serve foreign tourists means having less customers – not good for the already low income they make. Via traveling with us, you help them break away from this vicious circle. The training we provide to the drivers doesn't only better the quality of their service, but will also regain the good image of this Thailand's icon in tourism industry.