Romantic Tuk Tuk Tour
Duration : 8 Hrs.
Time : 4pm- 9pm
- a dress code applies for temple and bar visits (see detail)
When romance is tossed into the same bucket with travel and adventure, the outcome mixture is a journey full of love and surprises. This tour combines a fun and safe Tuk Tuk ride with sightseeing the most romantic night spots in Bangkok’s Old City and love-bird activities. Celebrate and rediscover the love with your partner! Come with us to taste delicious Thai sweets for lovers, visit the Marble Temple with intriguing stories, enjoy dinner at our secret riverside restaurant, and soak into the night landscape of Bangkok from one of the city’s best rooftop bars. Be prepared to be enchanted by whispers of Thai love tales from the locals. We ensure the night will be your most romantic evening of your holiday in Bangkok.
- A safe, fun, and exciting Tuk Tuk ride through Bangkok's Old City at night and feel its romantic atmosphere
- A walk through Bangkok's biggest night flower market where you can pick up a rose or a lily for your partner. (not included in the price)
- A visit to a beautiful and romantic Marble Temple or Wat Benchamabophit with one of the most picturesque Buddha image
- Delicious dinner at our secret riverside restaurant with the best view. Experience a sunset and illuminated Rama 8 Bridge over the Chao Phraya river
- A visit to a century-old vintage mall and taste sweet bites of Thai traditional wedding desserts
- Enjoy our secret rooftop bar. It's one of Bangkok's best rooftop bars with the prettiest cityscape at night.
|Number of People (PAX)||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 - 9||10+|
|Price Per Person (THB)||2,300||2,200||2,100||2,000||1,800|
|Number of guests||Prices Per Person THB|
|2 - 3pax||2,300|
|4 - 5pax||2,200|
|6 - 7pax||2,100|
|8 - 9pax||2,000|
Meet at Sam Yan MRT Station where we board on a Tuk Tuk to our first stop 'The Old Siam' mall. At this vintage mall, taste several kinds of traditional Thai sweets usually prepared for weddings. You'll also get to taste delicious coconut puddings, known as lover/couple sweet. The next stop is Wat Benchamabophit, one of the most beautiful temples in Bangkok. Nicknamed the Marble Temple, it was constructed with the material. Now it's dinner time. We'll dine at a romantic restaurant with the view of the illuminated Rama 8 Bridge over the Chao Phraya river. Then we move to Pak Klong Talad Flower Market. As we explore its bustling scenes, you may want to surprise your partner with a bouquet or a flower! Our final stop is one of Bangkok's best rooftop bars** from which you can enjoy the sweeping view of the City of Angels' landscape at night. As we come to the end of the program, we take you back to the hotel where we say goodnight and sweet dreams.
- Private option only
- **Shorts and flip-flops aren't allowed to enter the bar
- Drop off at your hotel
- All admission fees – no extra cost to you
- Basic medical insurance
- VAT and all applicable taxes
- A bottle of water for each of you
What's not included?
- Pick up from your hotel
- Food and beverage at the restaurant where we have dinner
- Food and beverage at the rooftop bar
- Gratuities to tour guide & Tuk Tuk driver
- Flowers bought at Pak Klong Talad Flower Market
Chamchuri Square Shopping Mall. To get to the mall, get off at Sam Yan MRT Station at Exit 2. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the ground level in front of the mall.