Tuk Tuk Rental in Bangkok
Riding a Tuk Tuk is the best way to experience the authenticity of Bangkok. Besides, a Tuk Tuk ride is the most enjoyable way to move around the city. Our Tuk Tuk rental is suitable for all kinds of demands, whether you’re on a holiday or doing a cooperate task. Our Tuk Tuk drivers are professionals and well-trained. They’re tourist-orientated and know the tourism industry. Plus, they’re smiley, friendly, and will ensure you have a safe and mind-comforting ride throughout. As you ride the Thailand’s iconic 3-wheeler, you will feel the breeze, enjoy the moderate speed, and ultimately, you can tick the box of traveling like Thais do. Check out our rates below. We charge reasonable prices per hour – a really good deal!
Who & What Is Our Tuk Tuk Rental Good For?
- Solo, small, and big group of individual travelers, whether you want to sightsee Bangkok or just need a transfer
- Events in Bangkok which need a transportation
- Companies having a work trip or a cooperate party
- Travel agents looking for Tuk Tuks to serve their customers
|Number of hours||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Price per one Tuk Tuk||900||900||1,100||1,100||1,100||1,200||1,300||1,300||1,500||1,600||1,700||1,700|
- These prices haven't been included with VAT 7% yet.
- If the tuk tuk had been used after midnight, there will be extra charge for 300THB/Tuk Tuk
- Our Tuk Tuk drivers cannot speak English. Please get on the Tuk Tuk at the same spot you get off.
- If a cancellation is made 5 days or more before the date of rental, there is no cancellation fee.
- If a cancellation is made 2 to 4 days before the date of rental, we will charge 50% of your payment.
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours before the time of rental, you will not get a refund.